Heaven and Earth

“I have a girl I love named Sakura. Well actually, it’s one-sided on my part. Sakura is totally in love with a guy named Sasuke. She tries so hard, chasing after him and trying to win his love. When she’s at it, her smile is the cutest thing. There’s no explaining it. Before I realized it, I was in love with her. I would never try to force her to love me. I’d be no different from that guy just now if I did. So I made up my mind. In the same way that Sakura tries so hard to win Sasuke over, I’m going to do my best to win Sakura over.” (Naruto/Anime/Episode 235: The Kunoichi of Nadeshiko Village)


"Naruto… You saved Konoha… And now you're trying to save the entire shinobi world… You always get left with these insurmountable tasks… But no matter what you say this time, we're going to be together… Not just me… We're all going to fight together this time!" (Sakura/Manga/Chapter 573: The Path Toward Radiance)

"But Naruto... you've always stayed here by my side... you've encouraged me... I... finally realized who you are Naruto. The hero who protected the village... beloved by everyone in the village... I'm just one of them... That mischievous little dummy I knew... little by little is becoming this great and important man... and I've been watching from right next to him." (Sakura/Manga/Chapter 469: Sakura's Confession)


"What I said Naruto... is that I love you." (Sakura/Manga/Chapter 469: Sakura's Confession)

Share:

0 komentar